Warm welcome in Monterey! Monterey county is located along central California’s beautiful rugged coast and the city is famed for its scenic beauty, art and easy-going atmosphere. This is an amazing place to take fresh guard whether you enjoy lazing the day away with penguins, enjoying the stunning flowers or consuming seafood like never before.
Well, if you’re on your way to visit this ravishing place and searching for accommodation then you should visit the site whatsupmonterey.com/lodging and choose a best nearer place to find maximum fun. Here are some suggestions which will surely fulfill your demand. Go for this check-list.
- Ventana Inn & Spa: It is situated on more than 200 acres of picturesque land. The place looks like a rustic cabin nested in the woods. Still, it features 62 luxurious, streamlined rooms with wooden accents, having refreshing colors, and latest amenities like flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, and free WiFi. There are so many rooms which have fireplaces to create a cozy retreat vibration to adjust with its surroundings. Though, glass doors and large windows keep the rooms feeling vivid and breezy. Thus, the Ventana Inn sits on the top in the list of luxury hotels in Monterey County. In addition, the scenery is hard to beat.
- Carmel Valley Ranch : Carmel Valley Ranch is a 500-acre property that offers modern luxury in a rustic, bucolic setting, with tall oak trees, organic gardens, and vineyards. All rooms are decorated in soft tones and feature-full amenities like flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, and coffee-makers. They also have enormous bathrooms which are featured with soaking tubs and separate walk-in showers offering place to relax along with small private decks and fireplaces. There are seven fire pits which are perfect for nightly fireside endless activities. It keeps both couples and families entertained. Plus, the surrounding surely makes you lost in nature’s beauty.
- Hyatt Carmel Highlands: The Hyatt Carmel Highlands offers stupendous views unequalled anywhere else around the Monterey & Carmel. The place offers accommodations as stunning as the ocean’s breathtaking views. It is complete with working fireplaces and fully stocked with modern amenities. The restaurants serve delicious foods that rival the view and the outdoor fire pit is good for spending relaxed time and take sufficient doze of healthy sea breeze .
- Bernardus Lodge: This 57 room rustic-luxurious retreat in Carmel Valley sits in a lovely setting among hills and vineyards. The place successfully creates a homely atmosphere by including vaulted beamed ceilings, fireplaces and amazing décor. All the rooms are large and comfortable with stone fireplaces, big bathrooms feature walk-in showers, feather beds and two-person soaking tubs. It is highly romantic and sophisticated place to spend time with your dear one at this spot.
- Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa: The 290-room Monterey Plaza is as close to the ocean as it can be. The hotel and ocean are connected with pillars. The property blends with the sea in every possible way. The rooms have the elegant, classic décor and modern amenities that you might expect to find in any hotel at the same price. This hotel comes at fifth position to be the luxurious hotel in Monterey’s check-list.
Conclusion: All the above-mentioned are the top-luxury hotels in Monterey County. After reading, you’ll truly feel that these all are the best places for accommodation & surely get confused on which one to choose? However, staying can take budget-breaking costs but if you want to enjoy the visit at full and you’re totally in the mood for unlimited fun then you should spend little more on this trip. Some hotels also provide pocket-friendly offers like discounts on online booking. So, you should search on this and finalize your stay. Have a Happy Journey!