Located between the Pacific and Indian Oceans, Australia is the world’s largest island and in fact, smallest continent. There are so many sights to discover and enjoy as well as an opportunity to go on a walkabout adventure. Australia offers:-
- The chance to explore the traditional lifestyle of the nation’s aboriginal people
- Plenty of sun-kissed beaches to relax on
- Fantastic nightlife in many top destinations
There’s something for everyone in Australia from intriguing wildlife to luxurious apartment accommodation, fabulous shopping malls and boutique restaurants.
Some the Best Places to Visit and Stay
Australia is such a huge country with so many great places to visit and stay. Here’s a brief rundown of living the life Down Under when on vacation:-
- Adelaide – the capital of South Australia, Adelaide is a fantastic holiday destination. There are lots of attractions to keep everyone entertained such as museums, art galleries, Adelaide Zoo and Cleland Conservation Park. For somewhere to stay, there’s a good selection of hotels, apartments and even B&Bs in Downtown Adelaide.
- Margaret River Region – the Margaret River Region in Western Australia boasts some of the country’s most pristine beaches, natural places of beauty and relaxation. It’s the perfect location to get away from it all and rediscover life. Click here to find out more about five star luxury apartment accommodation with everything needed for a pleasant stay.
- Darwin – hugging the coastline of the Northern Territory, Darwin has long been a holiday hotspot. Soak up the glorious weather and friendly, cultural city which is known for its many outdoor festivals and markets. When it comes to places to stay you can’t beat luxurious accommodation dotted around Darwin’s Waterfront area.
- Daylesford, Victoria – Daylesford, an easy 90 minutes drive from Melbourne is an exciting short break destination in Victoria. There really is a fine range of boutique accommodation, charming eateries, art galleries and quirky shops. It’s also a great place to relax and what could be better than soaking in a hot mineral bath?
- Brisbane – Brisbane is a fantastic adventure destination which can be found in the heart of the city or nearby. Kangaroo Point not only provides beautiful views of Brisbane but you can climb the cliffs. Abseil down them and kayak the river. The city has a whole range of places to stay, from hotels to apartments, studios to hostels, accommodation for every budget.
- Mudgee, NSW – for great food and wine, visit Mudgee, NSW. Only three and a half hour’s drive West of Sydney, Mudgee has it all for connoisseurs of cheeses, wine, honey and mouthwatering artisan food. Places to stay are good too, so head for Mudgee for a holiday with a difference.
So there we have it, a quick guide of places to visit and stay in like the fabulous Constellation Apartments in the Margaret River Region, Western Australia. Book high-end rental apartments today.