“What should I do while traveling?” This is a question often asked – and for a fine reason. There are pros and cons of everything and with so many features, picking the best device can be quite difficult.
There are a lot of issues to think about with each source of entertainment. Price, size, weight and security. Making the right balance between all of them is not that easy. As a traveling person, you have to carry these devices along with the power banks and chargers. But if you are not obsessed with the latest technology and you need only one device, the simple and the best source of entertainment while traveling, following are the pros and cons of different devices.
- They are all in one package. There is no longer a need to carry a separate torch, calculator, laptop, tablet, alarm clock, music player or map. It is very easy to use.
- Most of the airports, trains and restaurants have the Internet available, and you can easily watch your favorite India TV channels. The online TV apps are available for almost every platform such as Window Phone, iOS or Android.
- There are thousands of useful apps that work fine. It may be a great distension of online television entertainment for the travelers.
- The biggest problem is with the battery. It is almost impossible to find a smartphone that will work more than 8 hours of regular use.
- Although smartphones are getting larger, but s 6 inches screen is not best for long time use.
- If you are looking for a simple, small and economical device, a smartphone may be the best for you.
- If you are planning on using your device only for entertainment and connectivity purpose, don’t mind a small smartphone. It is the best choice for you.
- Tabs have only been around for a few years. They have a better battery and larger screen but are more expensive and take up more space.
- All the television apps work better on tablets than on smartphone and the larger screen makes the user interface experience more thrilling.
- These Indian TV channels apps do not only offer the movies and soap operas but also you can watch the on-demand shows and live shows.
- Battery life is generally longer than a mobile phone, especially when just using the Internet or in flight mode.
- Size is a big problem. Even the smallest version won’t be easy to carry unless you are wearing a large jacket.
- They are also heavier than mobile phones.
- For travelers looking to watch online TV, a tablet is more comfortable on the eyes.
- Latest tablets are more powerful, smaller, lighter and easy to use.
- They are the universal devices. All entertainment websites work best and you can watch all your favorite programs easily.
- They have the largest screen. Watching TV will be far more comfortable than smartphone and tablet.
- They are very fragile. The last thing you want to do is to drop your computer off the train.
- They are expensive to replace and insurance.
What Should You Try?
- For casual individuals, a tablet is the best choice. The Larger screen and better battery make up for other disadvantages.
- It is the perfect choice for those who are constantly traveling. With the smooth running of online TV apps and websites, you will never miss your favorite shows.
- There is hardly any need for a laptop on your trip unless you work online.
Tablet or smartphone is the best choice for a traveler who want to enjoy his favorite Indian TV channels from the road. Laptops are expensive, heavy and unneeded.